1.02.2010

First project for 2010...copycat

i am someone who is great at copying, if i see something i like, i go for it...i don't think though that i am complimenting myself at all!! but I save a lot of money, so it is a win-win situation. i saw this in the new PB catalog and love it. so i will be heading to HD this weekend. my thought is to write one of my favorite bible verses on it or maybe more since it will be on the bigger side.






have you ever been a copycat? and if so, how?

have a great day!







xo jen

4 comments:

  1. If you are going to copy something PB is the one to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    If I can do it myself and save some money in the process I will defintely copy. I cannot wait to see yours done. Hope you'll be sharing pictures with us. Have a wonderful new week.

    Blessings and Hugs,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is going to be so cute! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love to copy cat anything pottery barn! it's so much cheaper to be a copy cat! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete