9.17.2009

Fresh Water

I am starting a bible study on Ruth and I can't wait to share the awesome things I will learn from this book. All four chapters of it! I think all things really BIG come is small packages.


It is an "inductive study", God speaking directly through His word WOW!! I love the concept. We forget that this is the way it is suppose to be. I don't like using a commentary for guidance until the very last resort. We should always try and find our answers solely in His word!!


I am looking forward to the "fresh water" he will provide through this study.


Note: I cannot stand study never have, never will. I always struggled in school not because I was defiant but because I had a hard time processing and eventually would give up. So I'm excited and nervous all at the same time for this study, but I know that the Lord will provide the processing skills when needed! I love Him for His Grace!!



hope you are having a sweet day!





xoxo Jen

2 comments:

  1. oh Jen... so happy to have "found" you!

    i know you had been by my blog before... happy to come visit you! :)

    your kiddos are precious... you're a busy mama!
    and is that a doodle... golden maybe? sooooo cute!

    some of my TX friends did a Ruth study not long ago... they loved it! school & study... retaining was really hard for me too! i pray HIS word... the study goes smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with the study part.

    What a great challenge a bible study is - studying is so tough for me, too.

    God is good - HE will impress it on your heart!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete