10.26.2009

Keep'n Warm

Oh...how I love fabric. It always brings a smile to my face when I walk into a fabric store. So many choices and so many fun things you can create with it. My baby is now in her new "big girl" bed (sniffles) and needs to keep warm. Her room is just about done but I really want to add a duvet cover to tie it all in. I love chocolate and pink and think it would be really cute with a brown and cream zebra print, which is what her bumper pad was. But I also think it would look cute with some more color. The pink giraffe print is just a blanket, not really part of the bedding that will stay.




This is her bed




Here are a few fabric samples that caught my eye, any suggestions or fabrics that have caught your eye?

#1




#2



#3



#4


#5




Have a fun Day



xo jen













2 comments:

  1. I want to learn to sew! I love going to the fabric store and just browsing around looking at all of the pretty fabrics. I reall like the 1st and the last sample. Check out the fabric at warmbiscuit. com they have such cute fabrics for kiddos! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one with the bird, for sure! but I also love the framed pictures above it!

    ReplyDelete