10.14.2009

milestones...









she was always seen with her thumb in her mouth. it was just how she came from day one...i never wanted her to stop or put "yukky'' stuff on her thumb. i just figured she would one day get over it.






























well that one day came all to soon. i miss her love for her thumb... it was such a sweet thing to see her peace and comfort when she slipped it in! it was here one day...












and gone the next! so now i am left with just the memories and a big smile!


xo jen








3 comments:

  1. ok Jen, are you trying to make me cry or something? my son sucks his thumb, did from day one too...and I adore it, I love it, i smile when he does it...it is his comfort and mine as well! I will be so sad when he stops, ack...I can't even think about it! although my dad always reminds me of the braces I am going to have to pay for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how sweet Jen. She is precious. I tried to get my daughter to suck on her thumb or even on a pacifier when she was little, but she never went for it. I think it's the cutest thing. What a sweet post. Wishing you a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, that it too sweet! I am with Tara, I think you're trying to make us cry! Isn't it funny how we miss all of the little things that we think we won't miss? I am having a problem getting my little one to sleep on her own. As much as I want my husband and I to have our bed back and cannot help but think how much I will miss sleeping with her little body in my arms!

    p.s. thanks for visiting and leaving your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete